Arcade Snacks

Vegetable Chips 6 oz

$7.09

Only 8 left in stock

Category:

Description

Veggie Chips from Arcade Snacks are made by a special process called “vacuum fry”. This allows the vegetables to retain their original color, flavor and shape and still have that great chip crunch! You’ll find sweet potato, squash, carrot, green bean, and taro in this addicting blend.

Additional information

Weight .4 lbs
Country of Origin

Manufacturer

Last Updated: 03/30/2024

Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Yellow Sweet Potato, Purple Sweet Potato, Squash, Taro, Carrot, Green Beans, Non-Hydrogenated Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Dextrin, Tapioca Starch, Salt And/Or Sea Salt.

May contain trace amounts of peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, and dairy.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. size: 1/4cup (30g), Amount per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (5% DV).

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vegetable Chips 6 oz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.