Gerrit J. Verburg

Imported Licorice Caramels 7 oz

$5.59

In stock

SKU: 086232327207 Category: Tags: ,

Description

Gustaf’s imported caramels in licorice flavor. Imported from Holland. Approx 2.5 pcs per oz and 1.25 by .5 inches. Individually wrapped.

Additional information

Weight 0.46 lbs
Country of Origin

Manufacturer

Last Updated: 12/08/2023

Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup (Contains Sulphite), Water, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Coconut), Skimmed Milk Powder, Humectant (Sorbitol), Licorice Powder (Contains Licorice Extract), Salt, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavors, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1.

May contain trace amounts of peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, and dairy.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. size: 3.5pcs (40g), Amount per serving: Calories 152, Total Fat 3.2g (4% DV), Sat. Fat 2.7g (14% DV), Trans Fat 1mg, Cholest. 16mg (5% DV), Sodium 145mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 29.5g (11% DV), Fiber 8mg (0% DV), Total Sugars 24.5g (Incl. 24.5g Added Sugars, 49% DV), Protein 0.8g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Imported Licorice Caramels 7 oz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.