Zenobia

Antep (Zenobia)Turkish Pistachios

$9.99$92.99

SKU: N/A Category: Tag:

Description

Roasted & Salted Antep Turkish pistachios. These pistachios are a little smaller than the normal California pistachios, but contain so much more flavor. Available in 8 ounce, 1 pound, or 5 pound bags.

zenobia

Additional information

Weight 1.02 lbs
Country of Origin

Manufacturer

Last Updated: 06/08/2023

Ingredients: Antep Pistachios, Salt.

May contain trace amounts of peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, and dairy.

Nutrition Facts: Serv. size: 28g, Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Antep (Zenobia)Turkish Pistachios”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.